The Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning system is a prime example of SISLIFE providing economic solutions for corporate and residential applications alike. This closely monitored and fully computerised system makes more efficient use of resources so as to increase energy savings while cutting down on costs.
The centralised heating and cooling systems also supply the fan coils units – leading to considerable energy savings. These savings are increased all the more thanks to the computerised control of the Climate Control System from the Control Room that ensures a maximum of efficiency and an almost negligible wastage.
Centralised Climate Control
The Climate Control system will be centrally controlled by computer using the top of the range Desigo software. This design is specifically aimed at making efficient use of hot and cool water so as to save on energy consumption.
A centralised Climate Control system has numerous advantages. These include:
- The lack of individual chillers means that the environment is far neater and less noisy.
- A far higher efficiency in energy consumption ensures lower heating and cooling costs
- The individual client can have real time checks of the heating and cooling consumptions.
- SIS is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Climate system.
- The Siemens solution complies with the Kyoto Convention Protocol and permits the ‘Green Belt’ acknowledgements.
- SIS is supported by Siemens Building Technologies benefiting from the expertise and back-up of the leading Building Technologies company in Europe.